Terms & Policies
The studio door opens 15 min before each class. Aim to come 10 minutes before the start of class to check in with the front desk and settle in. The door closes and buzzer turns off, 5 minutes after class begins. Please do not knock on the door if you’re later than 5 minutes and the buzzer is off.
When arriving at the studio, enter discretely and move quietly in sign of respect toward other members who have already settled down and started their practice. Yoga studios are a place for practitioners to find peace and quiet their minds, please respect that
Do not bring food into the studio. Drinks are allowed and we have filtered water and tea.
Notify the teacher of any injuries or conditions you think they should be aware of. Be aware that yoga teachers are not medical professionals so please do not count on them to treat your medical conditions.
Turn off your electronic devices and mentally check out from them. In case you expect an emergency phone call, let the teacher know and set the mat in the back of the room so you can leave quietly without causing disruption.
Avoid clutter - place your personal belongings away from the mat and into the designated cubbies.
At the end of the practice neatly fold blankets and place your props away as per instructions at the props station. Clean up around your mat if needed. Yoga blankets are folded a certain way - ask if not sure.
NO shoes are allowed in the studio. On rainy days, shoes must be placed on the trays next to the entrance.
Classes & Membership Policies
Online registration for classes is NOT required. But show up early if you haven’t reserved your class online.
As a rule all class packs, memberships, and workshops are final sale, non-refundable, and non-transferable. Class packages are non-extendable beyond their expiration date.
When committing to an auto-renew plan, the credit card will be charged on the same day of each month.
Memberships are entitled to a suspension period of 1 month per calendar year. This period can be taken at once or split in 2-week intervals. A written request 30 days in advance is required.
A minimum of 15 days notice before the next renewal date is required to terminate the monthly membership in excess of the contracted period. Email the request to email@example.com
Some discounts may be available for students, teachers, veterans, senior citizens and other categories. Ask us if you think you may deserve special discounts.
Our Liability Waver that you are required to sign (online or off) looks like this:
I, hereby agree to the following:
1. That I am participating in the yoga classes, workshops and health programs offered by unit 108 yoga, hereby unit 108, during which I will receive information and instruction about yoga and health. I recognize that yoga, as any other physical activity, requires some physical exertion, which may cause physical injury or death, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in yoga classes, workshops and health programs. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition that would prevent my full participation in the yoga classes, workshops and health programs.
3. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga classes, workshops and health programs, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the program. If I experience any pain or discomfort , I will listen to my body, adjust the posture and ask for support from the teacher.
4. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga classes, workshops and health programs, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against unit 108, and class/workshop sponsor, for any injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the program.
5. I, my heirs or legal representatives, forever release, waive, discharge and covenant negligence or other acts. I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents as well as the refund/cancellation and make-up class policies. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.